2018 Men’s Ultimate Challenge
Men’s Divisions A, B, C and 35 & Over
July 13-15, 2018
Center Ice is pleased to invite your Team to join our 21th Annual Men’s Ultimate Challenge Tournament. This event will feature some of the finest adult hockey players from the area. Registration is limited so don’t delay and respond quickly before the spots are gone. Four Game Guarantee!
Team Entry Fee – $895
$200 Deposit due to hold spot (copy of Roster must accompany deposit)
Refunds: Any team withdrawing within 4 weeks of the tournament will not receive a refund unless a full paying replacement can be found. If a team withdraws any time prior to the 4 week deadline, then a full refund less 25% administrative cost will be returned.
Rules & Regulations
- HAUS Rules will prevail for all Tournament Games
- Hockey Rosters must accompany your deposits and final rosters must be presented at the registration desk prior to the start of your team’s first game
- 8 team maximum per division
- All games are three 14-minute periods
- Point system: Win = 2 points; Tie = 1 point; Loss = 0 points
- All teams must be prepared to begin play on the evening of July 14th
- The Tournament Director will do his best to honor any special requests
- Four Game guarantee!
- Men’s Divisions: A, B, C and 35 & Over
- Half price into the tournament is available to any team traveling more than 500 miles to attend the tournament
- Competent tournament staff ready to meet your every need
- Player of the game awards for each Round Robin Game
- Action Photos available
- Individual & Team awards for champions and runners-up
- No Spectator Fee
- Catered Lunch