For those who have never played or have been away from the ice for an extended time, we offer an I-league that begins with 6 weeks of basic instruction followed by 10 weeks of games.
These games are low keyed and intended to be fun. Our goal is to improve a players individual skills and game knowledge which would enable the player to move on to the Center Ice Adult League. This league is for non-men’s league players only.
- Skating: Forward and Backward stride, proper use of edges
- Stickhandling: Moves and Fakes
- Shooting: Wrist, backhand, snap and slap shots
- Team Play: Offensive & defensive concepts, positional play
Spring 2017 Program Schedule:
- Begins 5/1/17
- 6 Weeks of Instruction on Monday Nights from 5/1/17-6/12/17
- 10 Weeks of Games on Saturday Nights from 6/17/17-8/26/17
- Space is Limited / First Come First Serve. Sign up Today!
- Must be 20 years of age or older Team jersey provided
- 6 weeks Instructional practices $100
- 10 weeks of games $225
- 16 weeks of instructional practice and games $325
Required Hockey Equipment:
- Helmet w/ full cage (HECC Approved)
- Hockey Skates
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Hockey Gloves
- Shin Pads Stick
- Mouth Guard
Questions for I-League should be directed to Brian Reagan at 610-650-9690 x 10 or email@example.com