For those looking for a little more competition, the level of competition for adults at Oaks Center Ice gradually increases to over seven levels.
We have an A Division and multiple B and C Divisions, along with a 35+ Division. We strive to maintain balanced levels of play in all our divisions.
Four No-Check Division Levels:
A – Top level players, including ex-pro/ex-college players with a high level of experience and knowledge of the game
B – For teams and players with intermediate skills
C – For teams and players with novice/beginner skills
35+ – For players 35 years and older
The 2017-2018 Fall/Winter League will consist of 18 games plus playoffs for top 4 teams per division. Championship awards will be given to the playoff winners of each division. Rules are established to ensure a clean, safe and enjoyable season. Scorekeepers and referees supplied by Center Ice for all games.
Registration and Roster:
Deadline: July 31, 2017 – Entries are accepted on First Come First Serve Basis
Season Runs: September 2017-April 2018
Roster Deadline: Must be submitted with registration to Andy Rummel or Tom Alexander
Players must be 18 years of age by start of season
Total Team Cost $5500 ($250 Early Registration Discount if registered by 7/21/17)
Team Captains please register your team online and follow Payment Schedule:
- $1000 with Registration
- $1000 on or before September 30, 2017
- $1000 on or before October 31, 2017
- $1000 on or before November 30, 2017
- $1000 on or before December 31, 2017
- Remaining Balance on or before January 31, 2018
- All teams must have matching jersey with sewn or pressed individual numbers. No numbers with tape or marker permitted.
- The rink holds the right to move teams up or down at their discretion due to divisional needs. Every effort will be made to honor reasonable division requests.
- There are no refunds.
Individual Players (to be placed on a team) :
Individual “free agents” who submit an application will have their contact information sent to the Team Manager (upon being selected by a team). All of your fees will be submitted to the Team Manager of your team.